Aku tertarik dengan The Lucky No. 15 pertama kali adalah karena banner-nya. Haha. Setelah aku liat kategorinya, aku juga tertarik walaupun kayaknya aku gak punya semua buku di tiap kategorinya. Tapi tetap nekat ikutan dong. Ini kategorinya :
- Chunky Brick: Grab that book with more than 500 pages that you’d always been afraid to tackle. You know you can do it !
- Something New: Just purchased a book lately? Don’t let it buried in your stacks, read it now!
- Something Borrowed: Read a book that you borrowed from someone else. Don’t make the owner waiting forever for you to finish it. (Books borrowed from friends, libraries, or even rental places, are allowed)
- It’s Been There Forever: Dig your TBR pile and read a book that has been there more than a year. It’s time for you to appreciate it 🙂
- Freebies Time: What’s the LAST free book you’ve got? Whether it’s from giveaway, a birthday gift or a surprise from someone special, don’t hold back any longer.Open the book and start reading it now 😀
- Bargain All The Way: Ever buying a book because it’s so cheap you don’t really care about the content? Now it’s time to open the book and find out whether it’s really worth your cents.
- Favorite Color: Pick a book from your shelf which has your favorite color for its cover! Is it pink, red or black ? You decide.
- First Initial: Read a book that has been written by an author whose first initial is the same with you (Example: My name is Astrid, and I can read anything written by Agatha Christie, Aesop, Arthur Conan Doyle, etc)
- Super Series: Read one (or more!) books that belong in a series, it can be trilogy, or tetralogy, or anything.
- Opposites Attract: Read a book that’s been written by a writer whose gender is different from your own.
- Randomly Picked: Ask someone else (a friend, your spouse, even your kids!) to randomly pick a book from your TBR pile. Don’t complain whatever they choose for you, just read it 🙂
- Cover Lust: Grab a book from your shelf that you bought because you fell in love with the cover. Is the content as good as the cover ?
- Who Are You Again?: You’ve never read a book from this author, maybe you haven’t even heard his/her name before. But who knows? Maybe he/she will become your new favorite author !
- One Word Only!: Read a book that only has one word for its title (number is allowed as long as it’s only consisted of one word, e.g: 1, 2, 11).
- Dream Destination: Read a book that has setting in a place you’ve never visited before – but would like to if you have a chance. Could be real places or even fictional !
1. Challenge berlaku dari 15 Januari 2015 – 15 Januari 2016
2. Minimal membaca 1 buku untuk tiap kategori
3. Format buku yang dibaca bebas (e-book, printed book, audiobook, etc)
4. Wajib membuat master post
5. Wajib membuat wrap-up saat challenge berakhir
Kalian mau ikutan challenge ini juga ? Sign up langsung ke Astrid @ Books To Share di linky nya ya 🙂
P R O G R E S S
1. Chunky Brick
2. Something New : Rindu by Sefryana Khairil
3. Something Borrowed : Tokyo : Falling by Sefryana Khairil
4. It’s Been There Forever : Cinta Mati by Armaya Junior
5. Freebies Time : Koala Kumal by Raditya Dika, Coppelia by Novellina A.
6. Bargain All The Way
7. Favorite Color : Truth or Dare by Winna Efendi dan Yoana Dianika, Dreamcatcher by Alanda Kariza
8. First Initial : Sepotong Hati Yang Baru by Tere Liye
9. Super Series : Bumi by Tere Liye
10. Opposites Attract : Manusia Setengah Salmon by Raditya Dika
11. Randomly Picked
12. Cover Lust : Flavor of Love by Al-Dhimas, Bittersweet Love by Netty Virgiantini dan Aditia Yudis
13. Who Are You Again? : Now and Then by Ann Arnellis, Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho
14. One Word Only! : Menuju(h) by Aan dkk, Harmoni by Wulan Dewatra dan Ollie
15. Dream Destination : In A Blue Moon by Ilana Tan
♣ tiaraorlanda ♣